Lesson 1 of 4
An Actors Life
Open page 3 of your workbook and take a few moments to reflect on your ‘Why’ by writing down your answers to the questions below:
- Why did you decide to become an actor?
- In what way are you fulfilled by your profession?
- How are you making an impact through being an actor?
Open page 4 of your workbook and spend some time reflecting on the questions below before answering them:
- How do you talk to yourself when you get a rejection?
- How do you message your success as an actor?
- Based on how you message success, which of these factors are within your control and which are not?
You have now completed lesson 1 – congratulations. Mark the lesson as ‘complete’, take a break or go straight to lesson 2.