Transforming & Reframing
Turn to page 11 in your workbook.
- Choose one belief that you have identified that you hold about rejection. Write down the belief. How does it make you feel to see it in black and white?
- Now write down five pieces evidence that challenge this belief.
- What are the consequences of holding on to this belief? Now? Next week? Next month? Next year?
Turn to page 14 in your workbook and work through the four directions.
- What would I like to believe about rejection?
- Imagine a future version of yourself that has already achieved all your current goals and desires.
- What does the future version of me believe about rejection?
- Create and write down your positive affirmation.
You have now completed this course – congratulations. I really hope you found the course helpful.
Please fill in the post course questionnaire (link below) as your feedback will really help shape future courses. If you’d like to get in touch, you can connect with me on Samwell and my other contact details can be found on my profile page.